- Popular flatwounds with smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and tighter tension
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .024, .032, .042, .052
ECG25, one of D'Addario's best selling flatwound sets, delivers a smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and tighter tension, ideal for traditional jazz playing.
D'Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce. D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
Godin ACS SA Rosewood Top + Gigbag (Usato)€999,00
Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne – Combo Valvolare 45/90w + Footswitch + Cover (Usato)€1.200,00
Fender Precision American Standard + Case Fender + Gigbag ( Usato)€999,00
D’addario EXP140 Coated Nickel Wound, Light Top/Heavy Bottom, 10-52