- Hybrid gauge combines EXL120 for flexibility and EXL110 for more solid low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
EXL125 is D'Addario's best selling hybrid set, combining the high strings from an EXL120 (.009) with the low strings from an EXL110 (.046). The result is a set with strong fundamental low end, but with super flexibility on the high strings.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
Gretsch G2622T Streamliner™ Center Block with Bigsby®, Laurel Fingerboard, Broad’Tron™ BT-2S Pickups, Torino Green€499,00
Gretsch G2622 Streamliner™ Center Block with V-Stoptail, Laurel Fingerboard, Broad’Tron™ BT-2S Pickups, Walnut Stain€449,00
Gretsch G2420T Streamliner™ Hollow Body with Bigsby®, Laurel Fingerboard, Broad’Tron™ BT-2S Pickups, Candy Apple Red€499,00
Fender CD-60S Dreadnought, Walnut Fingerboard, Natural€199,00