- Nome modello Venice Soprano Uke
- Modello 0971610590
- Colore Cherry
- Corpo Laminated Basswood Top, Back and Sides
- Finitura corpo Satin
- Forma corpo Soprano Ukulele
- Materiale del manico Nato
- Finitura manico Satin
- Lunghezza della scala 13.6″ (345 mm)
- Tastiera Laminated Hardwood
- Raggio tastiera Flat
- Numero di tasti 12
- Capotasto Plastic
- Larghezza capotasto 1.375″ (35 mm)
- Ponte Laminated Hardwood
- Finitura hardware Chrome
- Strumenti per l’accordatura Open-Back Geared
- Battipenna None
- Corde Standard Soprano Uke
- Dimensioni 3.50×6.00×23.80 IN
- Peso 1.00 LB
Inspired by the entertaining sights and unique, carefree spirit of Venice, California, we created a soprano ukulele that captures its vibe—the Venice Ukulele. Thanks to its compact, comfortable body size, the Venice travels easily from the beach to the studio or jam room while retaining the classic, light sound that made the ukulele a "must-have" for today's players.
The slim "C"-shaped neck profile is comfortable to hold and easy to play, while the no-tie bridge makes changing strings a breeze. A stylish bound top and 4-in-line Tele® headstock adds a unique dash of Fender style that can't be duplicated.
Let all your cares drift out to sea, embrace the music of the boardwalk and live the beach life year-round with the Venice Ukulele.