- besides the reeds and the rivets the cover plates and reedplate screws are made of Stainless Steel
- reedplates made of non-corrosive German Silver
- solid polymer comb
Well known features of the 1847 CLASSIC were transferred to the 1847 Silver:
- Less air-loss due to fine-cut reedplates – optimised flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- beard- and lip-friendly coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece
- the overtone-rich sound can spread out unhindered – covers opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges
The 1847 SILVER- corrosion-free Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds. Also as Paddy or half-valved!
The 1847 SILVER impresses by its unprecedented visual appearence but also by new technical features.
And the sound of the 1847 SILVER?
Try to find out if you like it even better than the sound of the 1847 CLASSIC!