- Designed specifically for use on all 4-String acoustic basses
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .045 .065, .080, .100
D'Addario's most popular acoustic bass set, EPBB170 provides a rich, deep and projecting tone.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
Gretsch G2622T Streamliner™ Center Block with Bigsby®, Laurel Fingerboard, Broad’Tron™ BT-2S Pickups, Torino Green€499,00
Gretsch G2622 Streamliner™ Center Block with V-Stoptail, Laurel Fingerboard, Broad’Tron™ BT-2S Pickups, Walnut Stain€449,00
Gretsch G2420T Streamliner™ Hollow Body with Bigsby®, Laurel Fingerboard, Broad’Tron™ BT-2S Pickups, Candy Apple Red€499,00
Fender CD-60S Dreadnought, Walnut Fingerboard, Natural€199,00